Cook faster with Varmi electric chopper
The necessity for an electric chopper in every kitchen is obvious. When cooking, many tools are needed so you could be able to do a comfortable and hassle-free cooking. Perhaps one of the most difficult parts of cooking is chopping food. The Varmi electric chopper makes things easier and you can prepare your favorite foods faster. This device consists of a glass tank, quality four-point steel blade and a transparent lid.
The capacity of the shredder tank is 2 liters and it is easy to clean. The motor of the device is placed on the door and has an adjustable speed. Please note that Varami electric chopper is not suitable for hard foods such as coffee beans, ice cubes, spices or chocolate, because they may damage the blade. It is 220-240 volts.
What is the difference between a chopper and a food processor?
Although the functions of these two devices are very similar to each other, these two devices are not the same and have differences.
In terms of size, the shredder has a smaller volume and size than the food processor, while the food processor has larger dimensions and occupies more space.
In terms of application and function, the shredder has only the ability to grind. But the food processor has more capabilities and its field of activity is more expanded, so that it is possible to stir, puree and make dough.
The food processors are all electric, but the chopper has manual and electric types.
The price of food processors is usually higher due to their multiple functions.
How to use an electric chopper
- It is very easy to use the Varmi electric chopper, and just by pouring the desired food into the device and pressing the button, your food will be chopped.
- The power button is placed on the door, and the device works by pressing it. Also, removing the hand from the button will stop the shredder. This is similar to the pulse function on devices such as food processors, and gives you more control over the size of the grind.
- Before plugging in, pour ingredients up to two-thirds full, then close the lid properly. .
Important tips on how to use an electric shredder
Below is a list of important points while using a Varmi electric chopper.
- Wash the parts of the device and its bowl with a solution of water and dish-washing liquid and with soft scotch so that it does not get scratched on the bowl.
- Its blade is extremely sharp , so be careful with your hands when touching the blade.
- Before using and turning on the device, put the blade carefully in its place.
- According to the size of the chopper bowl, pour food into it. If it is more, it may be overflowing or the engine may be under pressure.
It is better to leave one-third of the container empty so that the blades can rotate easily.
- Try to divide food into smaller portions.
- Use a special spatula to remove food from the electric chopper. Do not use sharp objects such as knives.
- For every 30 seconds of continuous use of the device, rest it for 1 minute.
- If the blade stops while working with the chopper, pull the plug and use a spatula to move the food inside it.
Usage of electric chopper:
- chopping meat
To chop and mince a small amount of meat, using a meat grinder is a difficult and time-consuming task. In addition, cleaning this device is a laborious task. Varmi electric chopper is a suitable device to replace the meat grinder, which does this easily. To do this, insert the blade into the device, divide the boneless meat into small pieces, then pour it into the container of the device. When chopping, if the meat sticks to the body of the container, use a spatula to separate it and stir it, then turn on the machine.
- Chopping vegetables and herbs
An electric chopper is an ideal tool for chopping vegetables and herbs. To do this, first divide the ingredients into smaller pieces and then pour them into the bowl of the machine. The more food is in the chopper, the more uniform and finer it becomes. some types of vegetables and herbs that can be divided into smaller sizes with a Varmi electric chopper are listed below:
- cabbage leaves
- Stewed pumpkin