Matita hair remover is a cosmetic and hygiene product that is not used as a depilatory. Its function is to prevent hair regrowth.
Its ingredients include sesame oil and fennel. A 60 ml lotion of Matita is available in the box for 3 months of use. It is licensed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Matita weakens the hair roots.
Hair becomes thinner.
They disappear in 3 or 4 stages.
Amount and method of using Matita:
After removing excess hair in the desired area with a separation method (epilation, waxing, laser, etc.), apply the solution to the area and massage it with your hands. After a few minutes, wash it off and repeat this process every time the hair grows back after 3 to 5 days. Allow the hair to grow a little and repeat the entire process again. You will see its effects over three months.
By using this product, you will no longer need to do laser treatments and incur expensive costs. Matita depilatory is one of the best-selling and most famous products of this company.
Benefits of using depilatory:
– Easy to use
– Not painful
– Can be used on all parts of the body
– Reduces hair growth rate compared to shaving
– Thinning and disappearance of hair
– Removing excess hair in a short time
Disadvantages of depilatory:
– Dirty surroundings
– Cannot be used onwounded or scratched skin.
– You cannot use depilatory creams daily because they cause skin darkening or, in some cases, burns.
– People with sensitive and delicate skin cannot use depilatory creams.
– Before using Matita depilatory, read the usage instructions in the brochure.
– Avoid using depilatories in sensitive areas of your body.
– Be sure to remove the cream from your skin at the specified time.
– Only use Matita depilatory on dry and clean parts of your body.
– Wash the cream off with clean water.
– Do not use the cream every day.
It is recommended to read the product guide thoroughly to take care of your skin better.