Marko multi-purpose juicer
One of the principles of a healthy lifestyle is to use plenty of fruits and vegetables. Vegetables guarantee your health because they are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. However, eating large amounts of raw fruits and vegetables is not comfortable for everyone and may seem boring or repetitive. If you are one of the people who are concerned about a healthier life, Marco’s multi-purpose juicer is a good option for you.
With a power of 1800 watts, this juicer provides you with complete facilities, which puts it in the category of professional juicers and blenders. Although its motor covers a low to high speed range and seems to have a high power consumption, but with a system that prevents the device from overheating, it consumes less energy than similar models.
This device has all the functions of juicing, grinding meat, grinding, blendig and shredding in one place. Its design is functional, simple and beautiful, with a correct and functional structure that makes its cleaning easy. It has a safety lock and its motor is durable
Before using the Marco juicer and blender, pay attention to the following points
- this device has a safety switch to protect users while using the device. So it won’t start working until it’s in the right place.
- When removing the juicer net, first remove the lid and tank. Then, holding the juicer nozzle with your hand, rotate the middle ring to 30 degrees and remove it. The juicing net is removed automatically.
- All parts except the engine compartment can be disassembled for cleaning
Be careful when using Marco’s multi-purpose juicer
For safe and long-term use of any electrical device, you must have correct information about its nature. In the following, we will examine some of the things that you should consider when using the device.
- Before use, place the device on a stable, flat and non-sloping table.
- Before starting juicing, first place the juicer net and rotor in the right position. Make sure that there is no contact between the cut of the drainage net and the transparent cover. Put the clear cover on it, close the handle tightly. Then turn on the device.
- The first time and before the engine starts, there may be a certain smell and a little spark, this is normal, after the engine has been running for a while. The above phenomenon will disappear.
- Do not open the device when its working. If the power source is on, do not put your hand or any other equipment inside the mixing pitcher, otherwise you may be injured.
- In order to increase the life of this device, a temperature sensor device is installed in the engine. If the motor is running for a long time or overloaded, the machine will automatically cut off the power in case of excessive temperature and warning. After the engine stops, unplug the power plug, wait for the engine to cool down (about 30 minutes), then use it again.
- During work, please do not leave the place and never allow children to work with this machine.
- Do not apply excessive pressure to the machine when the blender, chopper or grinder is running.
- When it’s finished, do not remove the food until you have pulled out the power plug.
- Note that the blades are very sharp, to clean the blades, please run them under the tap and do not wash it by hand.